Thursday, September 24, 2009

No! Mom you aren't doing that!



I promised you a belly pic and here it is. More will come later on this afternoon when I can get a friend to snap them. I asked my son last night if he would take a few pictures of my stomach for my blog. His response was I don't need to be showing you people my personal body.  Too funny! Anywho here it is in all its glory. Yes it hangs over my pants. Yes I have invested in spanx. Yes I have trouble seeing a few parts on my body! Yes I gain it all in my stomach!

That's honesty for ya. Time for a change!

2 comments:

  1. LOL It looks better than mine. I have a zillion stretchmarks that will never go away, even if I only weighed 150 pounds! (I'm almost 5'10".) It'll be interesting to see how your stomach shrinks. And you can use that for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! New to blogging and enjoying yours :) Good luck on your road to skinnyness!

    ReplyDelete