Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 1 of 30

Weight- Will come tomorrow/with belly pic!

Water- Only 24 oz! Not good!

Food- Calories=C  Weight Watchers Points=P

Sugarfree Red Bull C-15/P-0
2 WW Lemon Cake C-180/P-2
Smart Ones Fettucine C-240/P-4
8 Wheat Thins C-70/P-1.5
Smart Ones Meatloaf C-250/P-5
I cup of Spinach C-60/P-0
2 Pickles C-10/P-0
1 Slice Wheat Bread C-130/p-2
1 WW Ice Cream C-60/P-1
Cereal

Total= Points 22  Calories- 1250

Notes- Today wasn't that bad. Actually pretty easy if you stick to WW food. Tomorrow I have to drink more WATER!


3 comments:

  1. A way to help with the water consumption is to buy those little tubes of powder to add to it. Everybody makes some now, and I actually think the Hawaiian punch brand is so good you can't tell it's got artificial sweetener in it. I had a couple kidney stones back in April and had to start drinking a gallon of water a day. I don't always make it, and some days just can't drink another sip. The powder helps, and yes, it does count. Obviously, the doctor says plain water is best, but any liquid counts toward the total. Just try to stay away from caffeine if you can. Good job on the food, that's the critical part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hint on the Hawaiian Punch brand. I was watching everything I put in my mouth so close yesterday that I forgot about adding crap to the water. I love the crystal light, light lemon and the SF kool aid. Def adding this one to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also helps to actually write down your water consumption. Otherwise, after a few days, it all runs together! lol At first I used a disposable bottle, I'd keep filling it back up, and mark on the label as I drank them. Now I fill up a water pitcher and try to empty it twice if I can. That's also a good way to get some flavor with the crystal light. Just make up a pitcher of it, and one of water, then alternate.

    ReplyDelete