Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 7 of 30

I am feeling less and less hungry. 

Food

2 packs of goldfish- 4 points
Smart Ones Fettucini- 4 points
Half a chicken enchilada- 4 points
Half a piece of banana bread- 4 points
3 Vodka Red Bulls- 5 points

Points-21

Notes- Today I hardly wanted to eat. I wont say that my stomach is shrinking, but maybe its shrinking. One more day of vacation and I am going to try very hard to be good. I am going to take my crap myself, I mean diet tea, and hope that helps. I will do my best to update, but lets be real.......I am going to update on Monday. I will be partaking in Oysters and Cold Beer in Rockport and let's all hope for the best! I do still have 23 days when I come back, so chill out.


1 comment:

  1. Well I think that oysters are fat free, and so is beer, at least it's got that going for it! LOL

    ReplyDelete