Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 2 or 30

Okay so yesterday wasn't so great!

Weight- I forgot to do this starting weight was 168. I have a loooooong way to go.

Water- Sadly 16 oz

Food- Here where it gets cloudy, lol.

1 Slice of wheat bread C-130/P-2
56 Peanuts C-160/P-4
5 Handfuls of popcorn C-100/P-3
10 Vodka Drinks C-850 P-16
3 French Fries- no clue but bad
2 Bites of a Burger- no clue but bad
1/2 of a Frozen Pizza C-320/P-7

Total Calories-1710/Points- 36

Notes- As you can see I started out really well. Then I decided to have a drink and it all went to hell. Note to self= Jag, if you wake up and decide you are going to kill your liver for the evening. Be smart enough to eat some DAMN food before you do that!!! Please and Thank You.

Today I am going to do very good! I hope! Fingers and toes crossed, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment