Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 4 and 5 of 30 and an update.

Today is Monday but since I wont post today till tomorrow, I decided to get the weight update here.

Starting 168/Today 165.5

Saturday and Sunday weren't a wash but they were a wash. I ate bad things like burgers and nachos here and there and I am going to have to start planning better for the weekends.

Somehow in the past 5 days I have managed to loose 2.5 pounds. Not mind blowing but it will work. I think the most important things is that I keep on going. I go on vacation on Thursday Morning so you will get a 4 day update when I get back. 11 pounds is all I need and when it comes to the hcg that will be the good stuff.

I will share a couple of things that have helped me not get crazy and stay on plan so to speak. With my smart ones lunch I eat a slice of wheat bread and a huge amount of spinach. Sonic has Minute Maid Light now, so you can get a route 44 drink and add a shot of diet cherry flavor to it and the calories are almost nothing and only 0.5 points. Trust me this drink helps. Last but not least Yoplait just came out with these yogurt parfaits with black pudding on the bottom and rasberry yogurt on top...100 calories and yummylicious.

jag out.

No comments:

Post a Comment